GOLD LINE PAY STATION
Gold Line is a cost-effective kiosk solution designed for unattended car washes.
With incredible durability and security, it provides a quick and easy way for your customers to purchase services with cash, coin, credit, or mobile payment options.
Customizable Lexan Face Panel
Your logo, branding, and marketing messages can be incorporated into a unique panel design.
Security and Quality
Stainless steel construction with MEDECO Locks. High-security application door, validated payment application (PCI PA-DSS), and ETL listed.
High-speed mag stripe credit card acceptance** (standard)
Verifone UX EMV chip card solution (Canadian market)
Validators & Cash Management
Supports XE or Mars validator, single or multi-coin acceptors, and 1,000 bill stacker (XE only).
3,200 Quarter Hopper
Gold Line has a 3,200 quarter capacity hopper.
Scrolling red LCD display is standard; a 5.7″ customizable graphic display is available.
Gift Card: loyalty and fleet card capable.
Pay-at-Pump: Point-of-sale code systems available with pay-at-pump capabilities (on-site or remote solutions available).
Brick-in or free-standing configurations available.
Barcode Scanner available to validate Mobile App codes, wash bundle codes*, receipt codes *, single-use codes, and promo codes.
*Gold Line cannot vend bundle or receipt codes but can redeem them.
** Exact Transactions account required for credit card processing
LOYALTY PROGRAM INTEGRATION
Using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), ExpressPass reads a unique chip embedded in a windshield-mounted, tamper-proof tag. It then validates the account holder’s information in a secure database before vending the appropriate service.
App-Based Wash Clubs
Our Custom Mobile App program offers a Monthly Wash Club feature. Customers sign up in the App and scan a unique, expiring QR code at HTK when they want to redeem a wash.
Custom Mobile App QR Codes
Scanned directly from the App
Single-Use QR Codes
Whether you are a single in-bay automatic selling four washes or a multi-lane full-serve tunnel offering various services, Gold Line can meet the demands of various business models.
Gate Sequencing Software
Gift Card Acceptance
GOLD LINE SPECIFICATIONS
Free-standing & Brick-in:
27 1/2″ H x 21 3/4″ W x 11 7/8″ D
(69.9cm H x 55.2cm W x 30.2cm D)
20” or 26” stainless steel console base for free-standing cabinet
20” or 26” pedestal base for free-standing cabinet
Door: 11 gauge stainless steel
Cabinet (free-standing): 11 gauge stainless steel
Cabinet (brick-in): 11 gauge carbon steel
Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Scrolling red LED display
- Validator Options:
- Hamilton XE
- Two Slugbuster coin acceptors
- One 3,200 quarter capacity hopper
- High-security MEDECO locks
- Automated voice prompts
- Keypad (for redemption of app codes, Single Use Codes, and code coupons
- Four wash selection buttons
- 5.7″ Graphic Display upgrade (optional)
- Credit card options:
- High-speed mag stripe acceptance (standard)
- Verifone UX EMV/chip card solution (Canadian market)
- Thermal receipt printer (optional)
- Barcode scanner (optional)
- Single or multi-coin acceptors (can accept quarters, tokens, or dollar coins)
- 8-function configuration (optional, sell up to 8 wash packages)
- Lighted stainless steel hood assembly with ‘PAY HERE’ Lexan (optional, must be used with brick-in cabinet)
- Lighted stainless steel hood assembly with scrolling LED display (optional, must be used with brick-in cabinet)
- Brick-mount external display (optional)