D.A.N. is a computer system that provides reporting and high-speed credit card clearing for Gold Line pay stations, ACW pay stations, and Hamilton change machines.
Credit Card Clearing
Provides high-speed credit card clearing for Gold Line pay stations, ACW pay stations, and RNS-CCT, DRS-CCT, & CCD change machines
Reporting & Notifications
Set up remote access to print reports, clear soft errors, and change pricing. D.A.N. can also send email or text messages to alert you to equipment issues as they occur.
Promote your business with Hamilton Gift Cards, customized to your brand. D.A.N. processes all gift card transactions.
- Windows 10 operating system
- Connects any Hamilton equipment (HTK, CTK, Commander, Gold Line, change machines)
- Provides high-speed mag stripe credit card clearing for Gold Line, and change machines
– Requires gateway account to be set up with E-xact Transactions Ltd.
- Email & SMS notifications: get status and error reports on connected equipment
- Processes Hamilton Gift Cards
- Provides event pricing for Gold Line pay station
- Validated payment application (PCI PA-DSS)
- Requires customer-supplied keyboard, monitor, and mouse
D.A.N. Econo G5 [part # 49-9758]
Dimensions: 7 3/8″ W x 4 5/8″ D x 2 1/4″ H; 18.73 cm W x 11.75 cm D x 5.72 cm H
Weight: 2.85 lbs; 1.3 kg
- Card reader to activate, recharge, and check balance of Gift Cards [part #49-9442]
- Transaction receipt printer (allows printing of receipts from D.A.N. computer) [part #100-0118]
- Cash drawer and transaction receipt printer [part #s 49-9579/100-0205]
- High-speed Internet Connection
- Keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- VPN Router* (for remote access*)
- 8 Port Switch
- Cat 5, Cat 5E or Cat 6 Cable
For a complete list of component requirements specific to your location and setup, contact Hamilton.
*VPN is required for remote access. Not provided by Hamilton.