D.A.N. is a computer system that networks Hamilton equipment at a single location to Hosted Solutions for remote reporting and monitoring.
It also provides high-speed credit card clearing for Gold Line pay stations, ACW pay stations, DTT/DTI’s, RNS-CCT change machines, and DRS-CCT change machines.
Hosted Solutions Integration
D.A.N. networks all Hamilton equipment at a single location and pushes financial data and statuses to our cloud-based, multi-site management platform
Pushes mobile app codes, LPR reads, RFID tag reads, receipt codes, and Single Use Codes to Hosted Solutions for validation.
Credit Card Clearing
Provides high-speed credit card clearing for Gold Line pay stations, ACW pay stations, Hamilton self serve bay timers, and RNS-CCT, DRS-CCT, & CCD change machines
Promote your business with Hamilton Gift Cards, customized to your brand. D.A.N. processes all gift card transactions.
Even if you do not use Hosted Solutions, you can set up remote access to D.A.N. to print audit reports, clear soft errors, and change pricing.
Receive email or SMS notifications that alert you to any problems with equipment connected to D.A.N.
EXAMPLE MULTI-SITE LAYOUT
- Windows 10 operating system
- Connects any Hamilton equipment (HTK, CTK, Commander, Gold Line, change machines, DTI’s/DTT’s) to Hosted Solutions
- Provides high-speed mag stripe credit card clearing for Gold Line, DTT’s/DTI’s, and change machines
– Requires gateway account to be set up with E-xact Transactions Ltd.
- Email & SMS notifications: get status and error reports on connected equipment
- Processes Hamilton Gift Cards
- Provides event pricing for Gold Line pay station
- Validated payment application (PCI PA-DSS)
- Requires customer-supplied keyboard, monitor, and mouse
D.A.N. Econo G5 [part # 49-9758]
Dimensions: 7 3/8″ W x 4 5/8″ D x 2 1/4″ H; 18.73 cm W x 11.75 cm D x 5.72 cm H
Weight: 2.85 lbs; 1.3 kg
- Card reader to activate, recharge, and check balance of Gift Cards [part #49-9442]
- Transaction receipt printer (allows printing of receipts from D.A.N. computer) [part #100-0118]
- Cash drawer and transaction receipt printer [part #s 49-9579/100-0205]
- High-speed Internet Connection
- Keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- VPN Router* (for remote access*)
- 8 Port Switch
- Cat 5, Cat 5E or Cat 6 Cable
For a complete list of component requirements specific to your location and setup, contact Hamilton.
*VPN is required for remote access. Not provided by Hamilton.
Data Access Network (D.A.N.) Dimensional Drawing (8059)
Data Access Network (D.A.N.) Programming Manual - pervious version, Gen 2&3
Data Access Network (D.A.N.) Installation & Setup Guide (Previous Version Gen. 2&3)