CARD & CHANGE DISPENSER
The Card and Change Dispenser (CCD) offers both a Gift Card Dispenser and change machine in one convenient rear-load unit.
Customers can purchase new Gift Cards, check balances on existing cards, and add additional value through a simple instructional display.
They can also print receipts at the CCD for transactions made in self serve bays.
$1, $5, $10, $20 to quarters or tokens
Gift Card Dispensing
Offer discounted Gift Cards to promote high-dollar purchases and encourage return business. Values are programmed as the transaction is made to reduce the incentive for theft or vandalism.
Customers can also check Gift Card balances at the CCD, and add additional value to an existing card.
Hosted Solutions Integration
Access reporting & status info via our cloud-based site management platform
Stainless steel faceplate and rear-load design with MEDECO plug locks for optimal security
Cabinet & minimum wall opening:
34 ¾” H x 18 1/4:” W x 20 5/16” D
88.3 cm H x 46.4 cm W x 52.4 cm D
38 ¼” H x 21 5/8” W
97.2 cm H x 54.9 cm W
Faceplate: 7 gauge stainless steel
Cabinet: 11 gauge carbon steel
Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Weight: 230 lbs/117.9 kg (approx.)
- Validator options:
- XE (with 1,000 bill stacker)
- Weather shield
- Two heavy-duty MEDECO plug locks
- EGL controller
- Backlit instructional display
- Mag stripe credit card processing (standard)
- Ingenico iUC285 EMV/chip card reader (optional, USA market)
- Verifone UX EMV/chip card solution (optional, Canadian market)
- Handheld Kit (optional)
- Customized face wrap (optional)
- Cabinet heater (optional)
- Locking hopper cover (optional)