Hamilton Manufacturing is gearing up for another year of travel with a busy schedule of tradeshows, conventions, and expos. The 2023 season kicks off for us next month with the SCWA Convention & Expo in Fort Worth, Texas (February 22-24). After that, we’re heading out to Canada for CARWACS in Toronto (March 7 & 8), followed by the PIE Show in Schaumburg, Illinois (March 28-30). Then we get a little rest until May when we head to the Car Wash Show (ICA) in Vegas (May 8-10). In the summer we’re heading back to Fort Worth, TX for IPMI ( from June 11-14. Then in September, Hamilton will attend the NPA in New Orleans (17-22), and then we’ll attend the the NRCC October 2-4 in Atlantic City, NJ. We’re hoping to add a few more events to the roster, stay tuned for more updates.
You can see a full schedule of our upcoming tradeshows here. Below we’ve listed the ones we’re all completely registered for. As additional registrations open up we’ll be adding to the roster. We’re looking forward to getting out, showing off our products, and seeing you in person!
- Southwest Car Wash Association (SCWA) Convention & Expo; Fort Worth, TX: February 22-24
- CARWACS; Toronto, Canada: March 7 & 8
- Parking Industry and Exhibition Show (PIE); Schaumberg, IL: March 28-30
- The Car Wash Show (ICA); Las Vegas, NV: May 8-10
- IPMI (International Parking & Mobility) Show; Fort Worth, TX: June 11 – 14
- NPA (National Parking Association); New Orleans, LA: September 17-22
- NRCC (Northeast Regional Carwash Convention); Atlantic City, NJ: October 2-4